Day by Day with Carson and Lauren

Since our friends and family are so spread out, this is our attempt to stay in touch a little more often! We hope to see you in person really soon!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's Trojan week!

Beat the Bruins! Here are a few pix of us having fun cheering on USC over the years! This is me last year in position and ready to run the ball in for a touchdown.


Here is Lauren almost 2 years ago (which would make her about 7 mos.) sportin' her USC duds!


Here I am on the Coliseum's 50 yard line! I'm not leaving til you give me seats right here!!! It's an annual tradition to go to the Trojan Huddle in the spring! I love running on the field and meeting the players, but the best thing is the In-n-Out Burgers! Mmmm!


Here we are last year where for the first time in for a REALLY LONG TIME (since my mom went there) they've burned a Bruin!


This is my impression of a Bruin.

This is Sissy and I the first time we got her really dressed up for a game. Do you think we go overboard? If your answer is anything besides "No way!" then we know who YOU'RE rooting for this Saturday!


Fight on Trojans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home