Day by Day with Carson and Lauren

Since our friends and family are so spread out, this is our attempt to stay in touch a little more often! We hope to see you in person really soon!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Use the Force Carson...

My name is Padawan Carson Harris, a student devoted to the ancient training of the Jedi Knights. As you can see at first I was resistant to letting go of my former identity: Captain Jack Sparrow.


With my class, I received thorough training in activating our light sabers, self-defense combat training, and the ever present Jedi philosophy: A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

You can see Sissy was so proud of me here! She looks forward to training as soon as she learns that less is more.




But of course, as soon as we prove ourself to be honorable Jedis, worthy of guarding peace and justice in the galaxy, someone has to come along and try to ruin our day.


And bring his ugly friends...

Oops, did I say that out loud? So I'm sure you guess who I had to defend our galaxy against in hand to over my head combat.


I defeated him cleanly and swiftly. Then my comrades and I joined together and the collective power of the Force overcame the Dark Leader and his tin henchmen and peace and order was restored to the Happiest Place on Earth.

Lauren was just overwhelmed by the power, the authority, the daring feats of bravery and has already begun training on her own to get to an acceptable Padawan level.

The Force will be with you, always.

1 Comments:

Blogger pita said...

What cuties. Need more Blog!!!!!!!!!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home