Day by Day with Carson and Lauren

Since our friends and family are so spread out, this is our attempt to stay in touch a little more often! We hope to see you in person really soon!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where does a year go?

Wow, 2008 just flew by. Mom says she can't even remember a thing - I think she was working too hard. We get away with all sorts of things when she's not paying attention!


(They're chocolate!)

As usual, in the fall, I played soccer! My team was the Silver Surfers and many of my friends were on my team this year!


But this year, there was a new player on the field. A player with a really strong long kick! Guess who was on the Purple Fishies (and she thought of the name too!)

If you know me, you know I love Indiana Jones, Han Solo, and Harrison Ford! Mom has ways to get addresses for people, so when she found out that I'd written a really long letter to Harrison Ford in class, she said, "Let's mail it!"

Sadly, this address didn't work... part 2 to come soon.

I wasn't sad for too long because my birthday was near and it was the best birthday ever! Mom let me and my two best buddies (and Sissy) go to Disneyland on my birthday!

It's my one buddy's birthday about 2 weeks later and we invited our 3rd mousekateer along! Sissy had fun trying to keep up with us! Let it be known, she did NOT like Splash Mountain!


I got more fun out of that day than I could ever wish for! Apparently my cousin "Aspina" the golden lab wanted to celebrate my birthday too and she decided she'd eat the chocolates out of my gift bag.

Fortunately Sissy is better at crafts than Aspina and she made some fun stuff to decorate our house for the holidays!
Since we helped mom haul and decorate a tree this year, we tried to pose for our Holiday card in front of it. It took a few tries...

Take 1... a little too much attitude...



Take 2... A little too close for comfort


Take 3... Aw nuts!

Aah, Picture Perfect!


I spent the whole holiday season debating whether or not Santa Claus is real or if it's my parents who buy me things. But Miklos Baci comes way before all that started, and we were SO excited! Lauren wrote a note to him with fancy letters! So girly (shhh! Don't tell her that)!



Well, I can't believe it's 2009 and a lot has changed!

Mom has a new job working for Team In Training... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuaCvKhOtJA Watch out! If you get too close to her you may find yourself signed up to do a marathon!


We help out when we can... a few weekends ago we handed out red vines to runners at mile 26 in a (26.2 mile) marathon. Some told us we saved their lives!



Sissy has a new thing, she wants to wear her hair up every day now. As you can see she's becoming a regular fashionista!



I've switched sports now and am fulfilling my lifelong dream to play baseball! I can't believe I have to wear protective gear, it's like knight's armor! I'll post pictures of that soon!

Well, until next time, Give us some rock! [fists clank and burst into fireworks effects!]

Wow, beautiful teeth must run in the family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home