Day by Day with Carson and Lauren

Since our friends and family are so spread out, this is our attempt to stay in touch a little more often! We hope to see you in person really soon!

Friday, October 19, 2007

You don't have to keep buggin' us

We're getting all buggy eyed!
I promise, me and my mom will post more regularly!


I can't believe it's been 10 months since our last post. I switched sports several times... First basketball... now back to soccer...

I've grown at least 1/2 a foot, lost 5 (almost 6) teeth, I'm about to turn 7 and Lauren is now 3! Wow, what a year!


Lauren cut then grew her hair back.
Before. . . After. . .




















And now, finally, AFTER After. . . This is a self portrait she did. She said she lives in Disneyland.

We moved, cheered Mom on in her first Full Marathon in San Diego on her birthday, and even found time to go on a great trip to Florida with Nani and Bapu and visited some old and some new friends. One pal, who co-wrote a book on Walt Disney Records signed a copy for us.

And to see just how much we've changed here are some early pictures of us with our Great-Grandpa, whom we miss!











Until next time... Happy Trails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home